Class Information Page
Date/Time of Class:
- June 1, 2019, 08:00 AM, Boston time
- 08:00 – 08:30 : registration
- 08:30 – 10:30 : unit 1, firearm basics and safe handling
- 10:30 – 12:30 : unit 2, ammunition and fundamentals
- 12:30 – 13:30 : eat lunch and travel to the range
- 13:30 – 15:30 : unit 3, individually supervised live fire
- 15:30 – 16:00 : pack up and travel back to the office
- 16:00 – 17:00 : unit 4, scoring targets and firearms maintenance
- 17:00 – 18:00 : unit 5, review and examination
- We will have at least one ten minute break every hour.
- Vik Solem
- NRA Basic Pistol
- Successful completion of this class fulfills the requirements for the Basic Firearms Safety class for applying for a License To Carry in Massachusetts. (This is class LTC-002.)
- MEI Security Offices, 5 Cabot Place, Stoughton, MA 02072
- Shooting Range time at instructor’s discretion
- At least 3 days prior to class start
- Contact MEI Security (617-544-7233 or firstname.lastname@example.org) and confirm your eligibility for this class
- Pay $50 deposit
- Fill out MEI Security CORI Check Authorization Form
- On or before the start of the class
- Fill out MEI Security Firearms Class Waiver
- Pay remainder of class fee
- No open toed shoes, sandals, flip-flops, high heels, spike heels. There may be spent shell casings on the floor. Your footing must be steady. Best idea is to wear shoes that you would use for hiking.
- No tank tops, low cut tops, or shirts with opening that expose skin. Closed neck shirts are preferred. There may be hot shell casings ejected from your or others’ firearms. These can be uncomfortable if they land on exposed skin.
Upon Completing Course and Passing Final Exam Each Student Will Have the Following
- Course Book
- New Shooter’s Handbook
- The following will be received by mail after successful completion of the class
- Certificate for Basic Pistol Class
- If 18 or older and if Massachusetts resident Certificate for State Police Safety Class Certificate for Basic Firearms Safety class
MEI Security Will Provide
- All firearms and ammunition
- Ear and eye protection
- All course material
- All certificates (which will be delivered by mail after successful class completion)
- Coffee is available (and free) all day.
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies.
- We may have snacks during the day, and we may suggest lunch locations.
- Certificates will be delivered by mail after successful course completion.
Price & Enrollment
$20050% discount for this class only $100.00
- Please contact email@example.com or call the office at 617-544-7233 for more information or to enroll in the class.