We are seeking an Atlassian Administrator to consult with one or more customers.
Atlassian administrators work with our customers on their Atlassian products including JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Hipchat. This role includes advising customers on how to leverage their Atlassian products in support of business operations including software development and company management.
The following experience may help you in this role.
- 3+ years in information technology in a support / administration role
- 1+ years with Atlassian products including JIRA and/or Confluence
- Knowledge of working in a secure environment (e.g. no telnet or ftp, strong passwords, 2 factor authentication)
- Demonstrated experience helping people learn how to leverage Atlassian tools to make their work-lives easier
- Strong Customer services skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of several of the following areas. Agile, JIRA plugins, Confluence plugins, dashboards and gadgets, integrating Atlassian tools with other applications