Information Security Architect
We are seeking an information security architect to consult with one or more customers.
Information Security Architects use their experience to help our customers understand risk while helping determine their best path forward for their IT infrastructure. This includes considerations such as compliance, risk tolerance, threat assessment and others.
The following experience may help you in this role.
- 3+ years’ experience advising on topics such as security design and planning of enterprise-wide networks, technology infrastructure, middleware, platforms, and applications to ensure appropriate levels of risk.
- Demonstrated experience providing direction on design decisions including solution evaluation and selection, buy vs. build questions, project estimates, platform selection and technical design.
- Strong business perspective.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Deep knowledge across several of the following areas. Identity and Access Management, Digital Forensics, End Point Encryption, Centralized Encryption Key Management, Single-Sign-On, Database Encryption, Removable Media Encryption, Enterprise Directory Services, IDS, IPS, Next Generation Firewall, Application Firewall, XML Firewall, Enterprise Password Vaults, Smart Cards, Cloud: SaaS/PaaS/IaaS Security, Mobile Device Management